The Elite 80 Lacrosse Camp – a premier instructional camp in the Northwest – announces seven college coaches for its 2015 session to be held on August 4,5,6 at Starfire Sports in Tukwila. The camp welcomes talented high school players wanting to develop their skills and are interested in top level lacrosse.
Joining the camp this summer are:
- Kevin Warne – Head Coach of Georgetown University and Big East Coach of the Year
- Andy Copelan – Head Coach of Fairfield University and CAA Coach of the Year
- Joe Alberici – Head Coach of the United States Military Academy
- Ryan Moran – Assistant Coach at Loyola University
- John Haus – Assistant Coach at Highpoint University and MLL All Star
- Caldwell Rohrbach – Assistant Coach at Amherst College and former H.S. All-American at Garfield
- Niko Amato – Assistant Coach of Chestnut Hill College, former University of Maryland All-American goalie, and member of MLL Chesapeake Bayhawks.
All these coaches have either coached or played with former NW high school players.
For Alberici, Moran and Haus this will be their first visit to the Elite 80 Camp. All these coaches bring a wealth of experience and lacrosse knowledge to share with our Northwest players. More information is available at www.elite80lax.com.