Was that fast, or what? Two more weeks, then we’re into the playoffs and summer will be here. Yikes. Okay here’s my take on the playoffs. Not that I know anything about these teams, other than shooting them 🙂
Feel free to weigh in.
Mercer, Bellevue, Bainbridge, and Tacoma will all win. That’s because they’ll all have byes. I’m not really picking Bellevue over Issaquah at this stage; their name just comes first in the alphabet. That’s a total toss-up.
- Skyline over King’s Way – if Skyline is healthy
- Issaquah over Lake Tapps – makes up for Issy’s lost game on Friday 13th
- Eastside Catholic over Curtis – Colby, convince me otherwise (great game, either way)
- Tahoma over Eastlake – may revise this after tomorrow
- Mercer over Skyline – repeat of previous Friday’s game
- Issaquah over Tacoma – first meeting
- Bainbridge over Eastside Catholic – first meeting
- Bellevue over Tahoma – first meeting
The usual suspects
Not even going there